Senior Manager, Customer Experience & Client Services
We are a brand that inspires and enables customers to get outside and embark on a life of meaningful experiences. Our origins are firmly embedded in design, and — be it the layout of our catalog or the layout of our store — we seek to constantly deliver compelling, and thoughtful brand experiences. We love to make things and, as a result, content – captivating stories of our product and our people, in the worlds where they live. We are currently seeking exceptional candidates to help craft and tell these stories.
Our Customer Experience & Client Services team builds lasting, quality, and meaningful relationships with our customers, acting as brand ambassadors and first point of contact.
Best Made Co. is seeking a Sr. Manager, Customer Experience & Client Services to lead and inspire our CX team. You’ll ensure our customers have exceptional and authentic experiences and our operations are constantly improving.
This role will report directly into the VP of Ecommerce.
- Lead and empower a small, growing team to create meaningful and quality experiences for Best Made’s customers
- As the functional head of the department, develop strategic initiatives that drive customer satisfaction & LTV, and team efficiency
- Direct all operations of Best Made’s customer experience team across all digital platforms (website, phone, email, chat & social media) & coordinate with retail teams
- Be the primary advocate for the Best Made customer, representing the voice of the brand and balancing the needs of the customer with those of the business
- Drive operational improvement to create an effortless experience for the customer and serve as point of escalation for customer issues
- Evaluate and implement new systems and processes to lift team efficiency and consolidate workflows
- Build out proactive clienteling and sales capabilities of existing CX team to grow order frequency and AOV of non-VIP existing client base to VIP-eligible level
- Design and implement effective outreach processes to engage current customers and reconnect with lapsed customers
- Develop customer loyalty program for non-VIP clients; devise methods to surprise & delight customers
- Act as a key partner in cross-functional projects, frequently collaborating with Retail, Operations, Finance, Marketing, HR, Technology, Product Development, and Merchandising & Planning
- Monitor and disseminate weekly, monthly and quarterly customer experience dashboards to the executive team
- Develop and manage annual budget
- Define team structure and growth path
- Coach and support team members to achieve individual and company goals. Encourage growth and development, keeping team engaged and happy.
Who You Are:
- 4 - 5 years of experience leading a customer-facing e-commerce team with proven record of delivering best in class service and sales results
- Empathetic nature with a relentlessly optimistic attitude.
- Passion for building authentic relationships
- An expert communicator with outstanding written, verbal, conversational, and improvisational communication skills.
- An adaptable, quick learner
- A strategic thinker with strong project management skills
- An excellent problem solver
- A team player who can collaborate cross-functionally as well as act as champion and voice of the customer
- An analytical thinker who can use quantitative and qualitative feedback to create feedback loops and drive change
- Attention to detail and desire to have accurate, timely and meaningful reporting
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience leading, building, and coaching team members
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree
Back to top