Best Made Company is seeking sales associates to work in our Tribeca shop.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide product and brand information to customers.
- Approaching tasks with a "Can-do" mentality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to manage time and tasks effectively without supervision.
- Approaches customer experience with a genuine spirit and attitude towards sharing quality information and service by building long term relationships.
- Assist in Operational Tasks, including Visual Merchandising/Store Presentation.
- A knowledge and love of the outdoors, apparel & gear.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work consistent weekend shifts.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to grow career through integrity, hard work, and achieving results.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required
See Inside the Office of Best Made Co
Best Made Co. brings superior-quality outdoor goods to its New York City shop and web store, empowering people to get out around the campfire. The company was started after founder Peter Buchanan-Smith saw a need for a better axe—not only as a lifeline to the wilderness, but as an inspiration for people to reconnect with their hands and nature. The brand has since expanded its offerings to include apparel, bags, tools, and home goods, and was named one of Ad Age's "Top Companies Creatives Will Give Up Their Freedom For."
Back to top