Product Information Coordinator
As Best Made continues to rapidly grow we are seeking to hire a Product Information Coordinator to support Best Made product assortments across apparel, accessories, carry, home, and hardgoods categories. The position will be a hands-on partner with the development and production managers, merchant managers, planning, and e-marketing teams to help ensure all product is set up correctly in internal systems and tools, maintained with accuracy, while keeping all cross functional partners up to date with data changes. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to our Director of Apparel Development and Production.
• Organize and maintain product data in internal systems.
• Set up and maintain internal item numbers for products and raw materials.
• Document and maintain raw material vendors and details in materials database.
• Set up and maintain raw material, packaging, and production skus in internal database and other tools.
• Set up and maintain vendors in database and other tools.
• Partner with production team to document and track raw material liabilities at total company level.
• Support product team with data management for ad-hoc projects.
• Identify opportunities for data accuracy improvements and present solution oriented recommendations .
Experience “You Have…”:
• Experience working in a retail environment.
• Strong understanding in importance of data accuracy.
• Interest in working with multiple product categories.
• Enthusiasm for working in an evolving and growing team.
• Passion for working in a team environment to collaboratively and creatively solve problems and overcome obstacles.
• Ability to be flexible with teams, processes, and systems.
• Excellent communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel.
• Understanding of Quick Books.
• Bachelor degree preferred.
See Inside the Office of Best Made Co
Best Made Co. brings superior-quality outdoor goods to its New York City shop and web store, empowering people to get out around the campfire. The company was started after founder Peter Buchanan-Smith saw a need for a better axe—not only as a lifeline to the wilderness, but as an inspiration for people to reconnect with their hands and nature. The brand has since expanded its offerings to include apparel, bags, tools, and home goods, and was named one of Ad Age's "Top Companies Creatives Will Give Up Their Freedom For."
Back to top