Freelance Graphic Designer
Best Made Co. is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer to assist in the creation and design of compelling, thoughtful marketing content. Best Made Co. is on a mission to inspire its customers with extraordinary storytelling within its stores, catalog and website. This position will work directly with our Art Director to support these retail channels. We are open to an off-site working relationship.
• Working closely with the Art Director, create unique branded graphics and visual content for marketing campaigns to be executed across both printed and digital platforms.
• Develop rich visual storytelling and dynamic editorial design that supports both the beauty of our product and outlined marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You have at least 3-5 years of graphic design experience working in-house, at an agency, or for an established studio.
• You have experience designing not only for print projects but also e-commerce and digital content.
• You are a designer with a strong visual and typographic sensibility.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and other design software.
• You are extremely detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
• You are comfortable with an accelerated workflow.
• You respond to unexpected challenges with a sense of curiosity and structured execution.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You have a love for that magical place where utility and style intersect.
See Inside the Office of Best Made Co
Best Made Co. brings superior-quality outdoor goods to its New York City shop and web store, empowering people to get out around the campfire. The company was started after founder Peter Buchanan-Smith saw a need for a better axe—not only as a lifeline to the wilderness, but as an inspiration for people to reconnect with their hands and nature. The brand has since expanded its offerings to include apparel, bags, tools, and home goods, and was named one of Ad Age's "Top Companies Creatives Will Give Up Their Freedom For."
Back to top