The right EA candidate will succeed not just by completing tasks,but by proactively working to maximize the effectiveness of the team, specifically with the CEO and Chief Merchandising Officer’s busy calendars. You will possess proactive problem solving and decision- making within agreed parameters and have a customer service orientation with a high level of professionalism. You will have demonstrated experience- indicating attention to detail, ability to work independently and in teams, strong follow up skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and must possess strong, confident interpersonal skills. This role will report to the CEO with a dotted line to the Chief Merchandising Officer.
• Provide accurate and effective executive administrative support to the CEO and Chief Merchandising Officer.
• Identify and anticipate needs of the CEO and Chief Merchandising Officer to plan work activities accordingly.
• Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings.
• Present a professional, organized and warm demeanor on the phone and in person-high level of professionalism and discretion is required.
• Take detailed notes at key internal and external meetings.
• Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams.
• Work with key cross-functional partners to set up and manage brand calendar, including scheduling key milestone meetings and managing attendees.
• Consolidate, format, and distribute PowerPoint Presentations (or Apple Keynote Presentations) from multiple sources.
• Look for areas of activity overlap with co-workers and leverage resources to maximize time, resources and dissemination of information.
• Organize team meetings, events, socials and activities.
• Maintain documents and up-to-date information.
• Manage deadlines related to business planning as well as other special projects.
• In partnership with office manager, general office responsibilities include but are not limited to: schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, schedule and coordinate appropriate IS/technical support for new hires and where needed, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel, process payment and expense reports, maintain files, assist in managing departmental supplies budget, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, fully utilize PC and software applications.
• Attend and actively participate at staff level meetings as required, coordinate/publish agenda and minutes from meetings. Integrate and actively participate in administrative associate team meetings and projects as requested.
Experience “ You Have …” :
• College Degree preferred.
• Strong administrative technical skills with attention to detail.
• 4+ Years of EA experience preferred.
• Strong PC or Mac computer skills utilizing MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, e-mail, calendaring tools. Very strong Google Apps, Google Calendar experience with Contacts Maintenance required.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
See Inside the Office of Best Made Co
Best Made Co. brings superior-quality outdoor goods to its New York City shop and web store, empowering people to get out around the campfire. The company was started after founder Peter Buchanan-Smith saw a need for a better axe—not only as a lifeline to the wilderness, but as an inspiration for people to reconnect with their hands and nature. The brand has since expanded its offerings to include apparel, bags, tools, and home goods, and was named one of Ad Age's "Top Companies Creatives Will Give Up Their Freedom For."
Back to top