Customer Experience Coordinator
Best Made is hiring for a coordinator with 2-5 years work experience to be the first point of contact for customers. They assume responsibility for executing and maintaining high standards for service and experience in every customer interaction. Best Made seeks to build lasting and meaningful relationships with our customers. We do this first by listening and understanding what the customer needs, being knowledgeable and creative with how we meet those needs, and making every interaction as personal as possible.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring these qualities and experiences:
- Acts as ambassador and embodiment of the Best Made brand and spirit.
- Exceed customer expectations by expediently responding to customer service issues and inquiries directly via email, telephone, social media, and in person, and coordinate with other departments for resolution when needed.
- Maintain a customer facing presence on the retail floor as needed, with an eye towards both successes and needed improvements.
- Liaise with off-site warehouse and retail staff to fulfill customer requests and to resolve order inquiries or issues.
- Support on the development of customer facing educational materials for products and workshops.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of workshops.
- A knowledge and love of the outdoors, apparel & gear
- Positive ‘Be Optimistic’ attitude
- Hard working “no job too small" attitude
- Critical attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially empathy
- Excellent written, verbal, conversational, and improvisational communication skills
- Able to work effectively with both on-site and off-site team members
- Strong work ethic with a desire to grow career through integrity, hard work, and achieving results.
- Ability to work in a team setting
- 2-5 years work experience
Back to top