- San Francisco, CA
Over the coming years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy are dramatically changing how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. Biofuels and biomaterials are transforming the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science and synthetic biology are producing sustainable and ethical food. Benchling’s mission is to accelerate the research that propels us towards this reality, and magnify its impact, through modern software.
Every day, scientists around the world use Benchling’s applications, platform, & analytics in their efforts to solve humanity’s most pressing problems. For these scientists, Benchling is the central technology they use to conduct their research. Our customers include pharmaceutical giants, leading biotechs, and the world’s most renowned research institutes.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Sourcer who loves sourcing, loves finding needles in the haystack, and loves winning by creating a compelling story for every future Benchling. Please note that only full time onsite applications will be considered.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Become an expert at understanding and crisply articulating the archetype of a Benchling
- Work alongside business leadership to deeply understand their current and future talent needs
- Support business leadership and the recruiters in prospecting, sourcing and engaging future Benchlings
- Develop, nurture and maintain a network of potential future Benchlings
- Own full cycle sourcing from intake to prospect to candidate conversion
- Develop and drive key metrics
- Own, design and proactively push sourcing insights in order to drive ongoing optimization
- You genuinely enjoy sourcing, understanding the nitty gritty of a what makes a successful candidate and get really pumped when your candidates make it all the way through the hiring process
- You are research-oriented and effectively dovetail your creativity and analytical mindset
- You are open-minded, believe in building an inclusive workplace and are always looking for ways to better yourself
- You’ve been sourcing across multiple roles and disciplines for 8+ years and have a successful track record in several geographies, including San Francisco
- You understand why it is more exciting to source and hiring for a growth stage start-up as opposed to a massive company and brand
Benchling welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Admit mistakes and shortcomings
- Deliver results
- Disagree and commit
- Obsess over customers
- Rely on work ethic
- Show empathy
- Recruit and develop the best
- Sweat the details
- Think and communicate clearly
- Unite around the mission
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Quarterly mental health days
- Weekly virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US Employees Only)
- Monthly health & wellness stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- Yearly educational stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- To support remote work conditions, Benchling provides each employee a one-time stipend of $1,000(USD) upon commencing employment, and additional discounted employee purchase plans for home-office equipment.
In following best practices and safety protocols, all Benchling employees are expected to work remotely until we are further advised that it is safe for employees to resume work in their respective office locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top