Sr. Brand Activation Associate
Do you have brand management/activation experience? Are you a passionate and self-motivated marketing professional looking to advance your career? At Bemis we see a world without limits; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Bemis Associates, a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags is seeking a creative and strategic individual to join our Marketing team in the position of Brand Activation Associate.
We are a growing, entrepreneurial-spirited organization seeking to add to our diverse team of committed and innovative professional. Our work environment is fast-paced yet informal; we work hard yet have fun together. The Brand Marketing Specialist supports the Global Brand Manager in bringing the Bemis brand to life internally, to key customers, and through events/tradeshows.
How you can contribute:
- Collaborate with the Global Brand Manager to drive and implement a rigorous and comprehensive global strategy development and planning process that drives long-term growth for the brand in the following areas:
o Marketing: Seasonal campaign activation strategy and execution
o Events: Tradeshow evaluation, presence, and analysis and Sales Meeting planning and execution
o Brand: Execute and maintain the Bemis standards and overall visual identity, both internally, across regions and customer facing
- Communicate and present design concepts and create presentation material (decks) that effectively communicate your concepts to internal stakeholder or external production companies.
- Engage with external creative agencies to create and maintain global Brand design standards across all channels
- Provide presentation and material development support for internal and external audiences.
- Manage multiple logistical tasks of projects from onset to finalization, ensuring Global Brand Manager is aware of pending status items along the way.
- Manage all brand collateral and distribution strategy globally, working closely with the Bemis Hong Kong Marketing Manager for region specific requirements and needs.
What you need:
- 3 -7 years of experience in marketing, retail/ product marketing, consumer goods, or related fields with strong brand equity and international exposure.
- Experience in the footwear, apparel, or fitness industries is preferable but not mandatory.
- Some experience with creative direction/ creative teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Strong project management skills
- Can-Do / Entrepreneur attitude: Works will with new and constantly changing environments
- Beginner level abilities with InDesign and Illustrator
- Must have strong MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint capabilities with strong presentation and "deck writing" skills
- 25% domestic and international travel required
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top