Sales Manager - Intimate
Do you have sales experience? Do you have passion to solve problems? At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis is seeking a hands on and organized individual to join our team in the position of Sales Manager – Intimate.
- As a Sales Manager – Intimate, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales plan to ensure customer satisfaction and business growth.
How you can contribute:
- Develop and implement annual sales plan for the assigned territory (P2MP).
- Meet or exceed annual sales growth targets.
- Develop new business within the territory.
- Build strong relationships with key customers.
- Coordinate with internal Bemis team members (Application Services, Brand Sales, Quality, Marketing etc.) to align the services, products and support with top sales opportunities in the territory.
- Maintain and execute a sales opportunity pipeline in CRM system.
- Provide customer and market VOC input to Bemis Market Execution Teams (MET) and the Bemis Catalyst/Innovation paths.
- Ensure accurate forecasting through CRM system and/or provide customer forecasts to internal Bemis demand planning team.
- With opportunities for participating in various business projects and expanding into a possible Regional Sales Manager role.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar discipline.
- 5+ years in sales manager role. Intimate apparel industry is preferred.
- Fluent listening/written/spoken English and Mandarin.
- Strong organizational, presentation, negotiation and follow-up skills.
- High prioritization and closing of opportunities.
- Proven ability to analyze customer needs and track record of growing revenue.
- Strong experience in technical selling to Fast Moving Consumer Goods markets.
- Ability to develop/maintain high level and long-term business relationships.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office (Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Sound knowledge in using CRM system.
- Travel of 25-40% time for travels in Asia. Some international travels may be required.
At Bemis, our success is driven by our global, innovative, hardworking, and passionate team of employees. Our state of the art Bemis office is conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong and provides an ideal environment for those that foster a flexible and collaborative work style.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top