What is it that drives you to succeed? Is it the satisfaction of reaching your personal and professional goals? Or the thrill of the chase in driving new business? At Bemis, we see a world without limits; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years, Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Bemis Associates, a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags is seeking a motivated and strategic individual to join our Sales team in the position of Sales Manager.
Reporting to Global Director of Business Development, this position is responsible for execution of strategies to expand Bemis' presence within the respective territory. Aggressively develop, and grow revenue through proven sales techniques, effective customer relationships, constant attention to internal and external communication and follow-through, and the delivery of timely and exceptional service solutions. Once new customers are landed, independently manage and grow accounts. This position will be focused on consumer electronics, soft goods, and various industrial applications.
How you can contribute:
- Identify key decision makers at key prospects of targeted opportunities
- Work closely with business partners to identify and win opportunities
- Create plan to increase customer and market share
- Administer pricing policies and practices to maximize market profitability
- Create sales goals and timelines for each account; prepare and follow-up on detailed proposals, which speak directly to customer needs
- Responsible for facilitating product development within the Stage Gate process as assigned
- Provide regular reporting on sales and marketing efforts/, e.g. Visit Reports, CRM contacts, Market Priorities, Product Ideation list, etc.
- Utilize QBRs to monitor customer satisfaction
What you need:
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in business or engineering
- 5+ years technical sales experience, presentation skills demonstrating knowledge of the adhesive industry strongly preferred
- Ability to recognize strategic Win – Win opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, follow-up, and closing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional/cross-business unit team
- 40% domestic and international travel required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those that enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of a major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top