Regional Sales Manager - Intimates Asia
Regional Sales Manager – Intimates Asia
Do you have regional sales management experience? Do you have passion to solve problems? At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis is seeking a hands on and organized individual to join our team in the position of Regional Sales Manager – Intimates Asia.
- As a Regional Sales Manager – Intimates Asia, you will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating our global sales and marketing strategy execution in Asia for Intimates market. A key role in achieving our vision of replacing sewing with bonding and growing our Sewfree® sales revenue.
How you can contribute:
- Lead Factory Sales and Customer Service Staff:
o Goal setting, coaching and performance reviews.
o Implementing sales/customer service systems and processes.
o Collaborating with other markets to develop efficient systems and process/
o Member on the HK cross functional manager team.
- Execute Sales & Customer Service Systems:
o Create annual Plan to Make Plans (P2MP) for assigned accounts.
o Support timely creation of P2MP for sales team.
o Business reviews ensuring commitments from P2MP and Value Selling Approach.
o Prioritize and win top opportunities.
o Support brand and factory territory teams through three-way communication: Brand – Bemis – Factory.
o Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
o Administer pricing policies and practices to maximize market profitability.
- Market Priorities:
- Active participant and contributor in market planning processes.
- Support roadmaps to accelerate innovation in our product and service offerings through representing customer input to the business.
- Provide leadership to Market Execution Teams (MET).
What you need:
Bachelor's degree in business or similar. Master's degree is preferred.
5+ years in sales leadership role, in apparel industry is preferred.
- Superior communication ability – written, one to one, small group & large group.
- Strong organizational and team leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with collaboration cross functionally.
- Proven ability to analyze customer needs, negotiate, follow-up, prioritize and close opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships with excellent customer relationship building.
- Bias to action and ability to influence for results.
- Proven track record of growing revenue.
- Ability to travel 25-40% (including international – Bemis US offices)
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
- Demonstrate mastery of all MS Office products (Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and CRM.
At Bemis, our success is driven by our global, innovative, hardworking, and passionate team of employees. Our state of the art Bemis office is conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong and provides an ideal environment for those that foster a flexible and collaborative work style.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
If you are interested in joining the Bemis team, please visit our career center at www.bemisworldwide.com/careers to apply.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top