Do you have material testing experience in laboratory? Do you have passion to solve problems? At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis is seeking a hands on and organized individual to join our team in the position of Laboratory Technician.
- As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers by creating/conducting testing on lab samples of garment/textile, operating all necessary lab equipment and providing accurate and timely reporting of test results.
How you can contribute:
- Handle customer/prospect technical service requests with efficient and effective responses.
- Analyze technical information and prepare timely/accurate reports.
- Support on-/off-site customer visits with demonstrations of equipment and product applications as needed.
- Provide/communicate technical ideas and test results in a clear and organized manner.
What you need:
- Diploma or degree holder of chemistry and/or textile related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in laboratory environment, preferably in textile industry.
- Good command in spoken/written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Pro-active and independent to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong attention to details, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide on-site support to customers with occasional business travels within/outside Hong Kong.
At Bemis, our success is driven by our global, innovative, hardworking, and passionate team of employees. Our state of the art Bemis office is conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong and provides an ideal environment for those that foster a flexible and collaborative work style.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top