Global Director, Sportswear
What is it that drives you to succeed? Is it the satisfaction of reaching your personal and professional goals? Or the thrill of setting top level strategy to support business growth? At Bemis we see a world without limits; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Bemis Associates, a leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags is seeking a motivated and strategic leader to join our Sales team in the position of Global Director, Sportswear.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, Marketing, and Corporate Development, this global business leader will be responsible for leading business strategy development and execution along with accelerating top and bottom line growth in an already rapidly growing market. This individual will be charged with aggressively retaining and growing revenue through proven sales, marketing and customer experience leadership practices. This individual will have responsibility for a 100+ person global, cross-functional team to include sales, marketing, customer experience and other functions.
How you can contribute:
- Lead the "plan to make plan" sales management process and execution of the value-selling framework
- Lead the development and execution of the market strategy framework with quarterly updates to the executive team
- Provide critical oversight to the development, maintenance, and execution of territory and key account plans; maintain opportunity pipeline via CRM.
- Oversee product, marketing and pricing strategy to exceed customer and market needs while maximizing profitability
- Lead integration with the global operations team and own the annual, quarterly and monthly revenue forecast
- Integrate and elevate a highly performing, dynamic global team dispersed across the Americas, Europe and Asia
- Provide leadership/ mentorship and business acumen to the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience organizations.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or similar required, MBA preferred
- 10-15 years of Business / Category Management experience, delivering consistent annual improvements in revenue, profitability, and opportunity size and conversion rate;
- At least 7 years of P&L responsibility and global team leadership
- Apparel, footwear and accessory, consumer goods or advanced materials industries highly preferred
- Superior communication ability – written, one-to-one, small group, large audience
- Strong organizational and team leadership skills
- Strong sales leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and close on opportunities.
- Proven track record in P&L management and growing revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and follow-up skills.
- Strong bias to action
- Demonstrate proficiency of all MS Office products. (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to travel 40% (domestic & international).
At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those that enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top