Finance and Legal Coordinator
Are you detail-oriented? Organized? Like to take initiative? At Bemis, we see a world of endless possibility. We thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis Associates is seeking an experienced Finance and Coordinator to join our Finance team.
How you can contribute:
- Basic contract drafting, which may include SOWs, NDAs, contract amendments, etc.
- Serving as the initial internal point of contact regarding contract questions
- Maintaining contract files and documentation.
- Developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policies.
- Monitoring compliance by company employees with established procedures.
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility, awareness, and interpretation to support implementation.
- Monitoring contract expiration and termination requirements.
- Monitoring and preparing for payment of legal invoices.
- Coordinating all components of shareholder, board of director, and corporate communications, meetings, records, and minutes.
- Working with the Finance Department to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Assisting with corporate records management and administration.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents, processing invoices, distributing mail, and preparing mailings.
What you need:
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration required; Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration ideal and strongly preferred
- Associate's Degree or Certificate in Paralegal Studies a plus
- 4-6 years' experience in administration
- Prior experience in contract administration or CPA/accounting firm strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, and communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and communicate complex documents and policies
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills while recommending alternative solutions to complex issues; proactively influencing others towards desired results
- Advanced computer skills including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to independently manage tasks and projects; outstanding initiative and follow through
- Organizing and maintaining detailed files and records, including meeting minutes
- Strong process-orientation, detail oriented, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity, act with discretion and judgment, and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional/cross-business unit team
At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those who enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of a major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
If you are interested in joining the Bemis team, please visit our career center at www.bemisworldwide.com/careers to apply.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top