Customer Service Manager - Sportswear
Customer Service Manager – Sportswear
Do you have customer service/sales support management experience? Do you have passion to solve problems? At Bemis we see a world of endless possibility; we thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis is seeking a hands on and organized individual to join our team in the position of Customer Service Manager - Sportswear.
- As a Customer Service Manager - Sportswear, you will be responsible for development and implementation of customer service strategy in Asia region that supports sportswear market in achieving its short and long-term business goals. It is charged with leading, managing and developing an Asia sportswear customer service team to effectively support the development and implementation of the strategy.
How you can contribute:
- Lead customer service team of Asia region to effectively support planning, implementation, & execution of the global sportswear sales plan and business needs:
o Actively participate in the Global Sportswear P2MP process.
o Actively participate in the Sportswear Market Strategy process.
o Actively participate in the Factory Sales Monthly Business Reviews meetings.
- Support implementation and future evolutions of an online customer service portal in Asia region.
- Support customer service team of Asia as the key liaison between Sales and Supply Chain functions.
- Establish policies and procedures that support outstanding customer support aligned with the promise of Bemis brand and the needs of the ever-evolving sportswear market.
- Determine and monitor key performance indicators for customer service team as a whole & individual team members. Utilize staff meetings and Bemis technology platforms to provide transparency to team and individual KPIs & status of achieving KPI targets.
- Utilize customer forecasts & CRM opportunities to support sportswear market's business planning and demand planning.
- With opportunities to coordinate with New Business Development team on customer service projects/goals/responsibilities that would be beneficial across markets e.g. customer service improvement projects, customer service online platform implementations, staff meeting coordination's across market etc.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management.
- 8-10 years of customer service management or business management. Experience in a multi-national environment with knowledge of apparel market are advantages.
- Customer driven, strong analytical & problem solving skills for managing daily operation and executing projects on time.
- Exceptional organizational skills, highly organized, details & result oriented, able to influence for results and a bias to action.
- Strong leadership & team building skills to drive for continuous enhancement of processes and people development.
- Excellent communication, active listening & presentation skills with the proven ability to collaborate & maintain strong relationships with all levels of staff.
- Fluency in written & spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
- Demonstrate mastery of MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Well versed with ERP system and CRM system. Knowledge in MS Dynamic AX is an advantage.
- Able to travel up to 20% of time incl. international travel.
At Bemis, our success is driven by our global, innovative, hardworking, and passionate team of employees. Our state of the art Bemis office is conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong and provides an ideal environment for those that foster a flexible and collaborative work style.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top