Accounts Payable Accountant
Are you analytical? Organized? A team player? At Bemis, we see a world of endless possibility. We thrive on making the impossible, possible, and have fun as a team making it happen! For over 100 years Bemis has partnered with the world's greatest brands to make their dreams a reality. Become part of a winning team that continuously strives to be the industry leader in innovation. A leading manufacturer of heat activated films, adhesives, water proofing seam tapes, and custom films for many industries including apparel, consumer electronics, and handbags, Bemis Associates is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Accountant to join our Finance team.
How you can contribute:
- Accruals/journal entries (monthly or as needed)
- Month end and quarterly reporting
- Generate and distribute monthly reports
- Provide ad-hoc support to Finance and General Administration
- Input all invoices, weekly check run, wires as needed
- Manage Visa credit card program
- 1099 and other filings
- Maintain work instructions
- Participate in Kaizen events
- Identify and make recommendations for increased productivity and streamlining
- Entry and approval of vendor invoices
- BS in Accounting/Finance is preferred, or equivalent of education and experience
- Must have experience in a manufacturing or inventory-related industry
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors
- Proven ability with MS Office (mainly Excel), knowledge of MS Dynamics AX helpful
- Must be well organized and systematic in approach
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Ability to interpret instructions, solve practical problems
At Bemis, our success is driven by our innovative, hardworking, and passionate employees. We enjoy working within a casual, dynamic, and team oriented environment. Bemis Associates is conveniently located in Shirley, MA and is an exceptional location for those who enjoy a traffic free commute, picturesque countryside, and small town feel, yet still be within minutes of a major city.
Be part of a global team! You will have the opportunity to experience our exceptional compensation and benefits packages. Bemis Associates is a global company heavily focused on long term goals, teamwork, reinvesting in the business, ecofriendly products, and social responsibility.
Meet Some of Bemis's Employees
Associate Product Line Manager
Amy manages the development cycle of new products, from concept to product launch, as part of Bemis' Product Marketing Group, monitoring and analyzing market trends to ensure Bemis stays competitive.
Back to top