At Belly product is at our core and drives our business. Design and Engineering own product, and work together as one team.
We’re always looking for self-motivated product and visual designers who understand great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delightment to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our iPhone application.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
- Collaborate on new ideas and wireframe user experiences
- Design beautiful, impactful, and purposeful experiences
- See projects from beginning to end
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
- Help define design throughout the whole company
- Excellent ability to humanize complicated ideas through design
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your designs and decisions
- Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Be highly motivated and continually learning
- Illustration, animation, or iconography skills
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) experience or experience building products
- A/B testing experience
Only applications including a portfolio with product or interface design will be considered.
Meet Some of Belly's Employees
Team Lead, Inside Sales
Julia connects with potential merchants and closes sales with merchants to expand Belly’s reach. She spends the majority of her time arranging product demonstrations that show what Belly can do.
Back to top