Inside Sales Executive
Working at Belly is not a job. It’s a career game changer.
We want you.
But who are you?
You are someone who has a bit of a chip on your shoulder, you have something to prove, and you want to win! You want to work on a team that will push you and improve you, day in and day out. You are looking to grow your career as fast as you grow your wallet. You are resilient and confident. You are drive yourself and you’re your biggest competitor. Sound familiar?
What you will do:
- This is an inbound sales role
- Effectively market and pitch the Belly product and value proposition via inbound calls
- Identify merchant needs and create effective, value related proposals
- Build, manage, and maintain a sales pipeline
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Belly products, services and industry
- Will be held accountable to meet individual and Inside Sales Team revenue based goals
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Opportunity to learn from top Executives with immense experience and interact with them on a daily basis
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Headquartered in River North, Chicago
- Unlimited Snacks!
- Volunteer events, team sports, and more
- One of The Nation’s Best Companies to Work For, with significant growth and advancement opportunities
- A truly unique experience working with a fast growing startup
- Backing from great investors who have a knack for investing in game changing tech companies such as Facebook, Groupon, and Airbnb
What you need:
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- You are hungry to win, prove yourself, and make money in the process.
- Excellent communications skills
- Adaptive ability to keep up in a high paced, competitive start up environment
- Self-managed, highly motivated, and confident
- Very organized and diligent in managing your day
- Preferred experience working with SalesForce/CRM
Belly is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top