Enterprise Development Associate
Working at Belly is not a job. It’s a career game changer.
We want you.
But who are you?
You are a highly motivated, well-organized individual who is interested in working closely with a fast growing enterprise sales team to facilitate the entire sales process. You are the type of person who identifies a problem, only to search for a solution. You are a self-starter and a hustler who is looking to join a company where you have a direct impact on the company’s direction.
At Belly, we are providing SMB’s, Mid-Market and Enterprise businesses a tool to engage customers. At the Enterprise level, Belly is pioneering a platform-centric solution to the Fortune 2000 that revolutionizes digital loyalty for today’s multi-channel customer. The Enterprise Division at Belly is the fastest growing channel in the Company. We are looking for a rockstar who wants to be part of a growth story in progress that is forging an entirely new market opportunity for the Company.
An ideal candidate will feel comfortable managing a long list of growing priorities and incoming requests. This is a perfect position for someone who is interested in looking to play a hands on role in the process of acquiring new Enterprise clients.
- Facilitate workflow.
- Schedule/Assign/Manage pitch/proposal and campaign support projects.
- Review and/or produce thoughtful, creative and goal oriented presentations, proposals and media plans to premium brands and advertisers.
- Participate in strategy sessions with Sales on select new business opportunities, recommending ideas and strategies to meet client objectives and success metrics
- Stay current with developments in enterprise technology, SaaS and digital loyalty
- Research, capture and share competitive market info
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience at a digital agency or digital sales organization is preferred
- Advanced computer skills. Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects from start to finish, manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Energetic and proactive demeanor. Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- A positive, customer service, solution oriented attitude.
- Must be a strong team player
- General understanding of technology and the digital loyalty space
- Exposure to sales databases/tools a plus
Back to top