Director of Enterprise Sales
Working at Belly is not a job. It’s a career game changer.
We want you.
But who are you?
You are somebody that feeds off closing big deals. You lead by rolling up your sleeves and living in the weeds of the startup swamp. You are a leader who can train and manage a team of closers aggressively pursuing big deals.
What you will do:
- Build, train and develop enterprise team; mentor and deliver direction and motivation that will achieve maximum profitability and growth
- Manage complex sales cycles and navigate the procurement of large volume and corporate deals
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while recommending solutions to ensure success; Work closely with Account Management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for client education, solution proposing, and negotiating terms of sales and service agreements
- Create sales presentations for existing and prospective customers to determine needs
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales with focus on new account acquisition and strategic revenue growth. Ideally, you will have proven experience in consultative selling to senior management clients and strong full life cycle B2B sales experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Successful track record selling to C-level clients
- Willingness to travel and work in a start-up environment
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Significant national sales channel ownership & advancement opportunity in critical business function.
- Fun work environment with high-growth tech startup that recently won Startup of the Year (Moxie Awards 2013)
- Backing from great investors who have a knack for investing in game changing tech companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Groupon, AirBnB, Zynga, Pinterest, Instagram, Skype, etc
Back to top