Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
At Belly, the marketing function manages acquisition and retention of Merchants and Members, as well as product marketing of our Enterprise solution. As the Marketing Manager, you will report to our CFO. The role will be focused on driving awareness and demand for Belly’s leading loyalty and marketing platform among SMB Merchants by leveraging multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: paid search (PPC, paid social advertising, sponsored email, retargeting etc.), email marketing & automation, real time web personalization & testing, SEO, content marketing and more. You will also be responsible for positioning our enterprise solution in the customer engagement space.
Who Are You?
You have a strong background in digital marketing, ideally at SaaS startups. You’re as excited about strategic planning as you are about rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You thrive in environments where processes are still being established, and you are able to adapt to priorities that may shift quickly. You’re a team player who likes taking risks and is committed to getting better every day. You have a rare, but winning mix of hands-on acquisition marketing experience, excellent writing skills, solid analytical skills to measure program effectiveness, obsessive attention to detail, and a burning desire to improve every day. Some may call you an overachiever.
What you’ll do:
Strategic Planning - Demand Generation
- Develop and execute integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns that build awareness, maximize prospects’ engagement and move leads through the funnel.
- Grow new qualified leads by implementing testing strategies (including multivariate) to enhance the demand creation process, including converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Select targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and calls to action, set individual program goals and measurement criteria.
- Build and optimize across different channels to achieve lower CAC KPIs.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Design, Data and business development teams to ensure an end-to-end coordinated approach that delivers outstanding buyer’s experience.
- Drive Belly’s SEO and link building strategy and execution.
- Create content for email marketing solution
- Work with vendors to get press pieces published.
- Analyze weekly and monthly program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Own paid search channels including, but not limited to Google Adwords, Bing, and social media advertising. Plan, review and optimize campaigns to meet target CPA and CPL metrics.
- Own vendor management, communications, program set up, execution and performance analysis.
- Create and build on product go-to-market strategies.
- Work with partners to expand our product network
- Manage optimization of website- rigorously analyzing user funnel and working with design team to drive conversions.
- Use analytics, customer data, and lead scoring to identify high growth customer segments.
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of B2B demand generation experience (preferably at a startup), including 3+ years of digital/inbound marketing and 2+ years of SEO/SEM management. Manager level experience preferred.
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar marketing automation software), Salesforce, Optimizely (or similar testing software), Google Analytics, WordPress, Tag Manager and Google Adwords required.
- Proven experience launching new products or technology
- A proven track record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Strong understanding of SEO and link building best practices and elements that influence rankings in organic search results.
- Experience creating, managing and optimizing paid search campaigns, specifically in Google Adwords.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, and analyze program effectiveness. Ability to create and update ROI and channel reports for senior level management.
- Experience in creating and curating content to develop, grow and execute an effective email marketing strategy.
- Experience with omni-channel marketing promotions and an ability to track and optimize ROI across each channel required.
- Experience building out relationships with vendors and/or partners preferred.
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team, and across various functions – with a great sense of humor
Meet Some of Belly's Employees
Team Lead, Inside Sales
Julia connects with potential merchants and closes sales with merchants to expand Belly’s reach. She spends the majority of her time arranging product demonstrations that show what Belly can do.
Back to top