Belly Care Specialist
Working at Belly is not a job. It’s a career game changer.
We want you.
But who are you?
You have a strong customer service background and you are known to be a collections machine with a tenacity for resolving overdue accounts with a smile. You value our relationships with merchants over everything and want to ensure success. But why stop there, you’re looking for a role with greater autonomy, automation, and ownership. You want an opportunity to develop collection outreach strategy from the ground up.
As a Belly Customer Specialist (BCS) you will help our amazing members and merchants get the answers they need about Belly. Communicating effectively by phone call, e-mail, chat, or social media, this position requires flexibility, resourcefulness and a positive attitude while talking, emailing, chatting and serving our members and merchants each day at Belly’s Corporate Headquarters.
Support a high volume of customer contacts through e-mail, tickets, chat, and social media, as well as inbound and outbound calls
Assist our members and merchants with a variety of service related inquires
Perform updates and other account management notations in Salesforce.
Partner with other Belly teams in an effort to resolve issues and drive member/merchant satisfaction.
Follow set policies and procedures to ensure consistency, high quality, and operational excellence in servicing inbound calls, emails, etc.; meet and exceed performance guidelines for productivity and schedule adherence
Work with the leadership team to achieve specific service goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer care
What we can offer you:
Headquartered in fab River North, Chicago
Volunteer events, team sports, yoga, and more
Amazing work environment - named one of Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces in Chicago
A truly unique experience working with a fast growing company
What you need:
- Interest in joining a world class technology company at entry level to prove yourself and help service our millions of members and merchants.
- Flexible hours a must to support our 24/7/365 growing business (including occasional weekends and holidays if needed)
- College degree and students welcome
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- 1+ year(s) call center experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful problem solving skills - identifying root cause, customer need and providing solutions
- Strong computer skills and basic troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress - this is a fast-paced, rapidly changing company!
- A good sense of humor and a team-player mentality
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic tech company and willing to work hard and contribute everyday.
Belly is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to top