Part Time Clubhouse Attendant (Alexander at Countryside)
Purpose of the Job
Clubhouse / Community Center Representatives are responsible for providing service to residents and visitors at the property's Clubhouse / Community Center during the hours the office is closed
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
- Greets and provides customer service to the users and visitors of the community center.
- Monitors facility usage.
- Issues equipment, maintains attendance records and assists in ensuring the proper care and use of equipment.
- Assists in enforcing rules and regulations of proper facility use
- Provides maintenance tasks as needed. (i.e. light cleaning of clubhouse / activities room, restocking barista bar, straighten all amenity furniture (indoor / outdoor).
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Community Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Inspects swimming pool, deck, hot tub, mechanical equipment, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintained in an attractive and clean condition, and/or identifying necessary repairs.
- Assists with setup and/or movement of equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events, etc.
- Maintains general cleanliness of swimming pool area, deck areas
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool and amenity areas, and identifies possible safety hazards
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong marketing, creativity skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and ability to use computer
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible in any situation, able to shift priorities
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent required; BA or BS preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of customer service. Experience in recreation, community or health club employment preferred
- CPO, Lifeguard/water safety or CPR certification/training may be required
These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation, the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements, depending on the requirement, the essential functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.
Physical Requirements: See; View CRT Screen; Color Perception; Hearing/Listening; Clear Speech; Manual Dexterity; Walk; Bend; Reach; Lifting - 40 Pounds; Sit; Stand.
Mental/Reasoning Requirements: Reading-Complex; Writing- Moderate ; Clerical; Basic Math Skills; Analysis/Comprehension Judgment/Decision Making
Work Environment: Shift work; Works Alone; Works with Others; Verbal Contact with Others; Face to Face Contact; Electrical Equipment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position.
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Meet Some of Bell Partners's Employees
Jeremy provides support for the staff of various properties, coordinating with departments within Bell Partners to handle issues as they arise and ensure that residents and investors receive excellent service.
Back to top