FT Temporary Renovations Coordinator (Bell Universal)
This position is responsible for leading and managing all resident support during the renovation process as a community.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Communicate to residents regarding renovation procedures and timeline
- Serve as liaison between Construction Services team and Operations team
- Handle any resident complaints regarding renovations
- Assist in managing the completion timeline for the renovations
- Assist in trouble shooting delay of occupancy, broken items, delay of completion etc.
- Coordinate resident transfers during renovations
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of property and that of major competition
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, ensuring their needs are met
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lease, as needed, following standard leasing procedures as outlined in the Leasing Consultant job description, with the exception of renewals
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong marketing, creativity skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and ability to use computer
- Knowledge of Onesite, Yieldstar or other similar programs preferred
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate support of BAL strategic drivers
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible in any situation, able to shift priorities
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
Education and Background:
- BA/BS in business, sales or related field, relevant experience or a combination
- 1+ years multi-family leasing experience or 1+ years B2B selling experience desired
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Meet Some of Bell Partners's Employees
Jeremy provides support for the staff of various properties, coordinating with departments within Bell Partners to handle issues as they arise and ensure that residents and investors receive excellent service.
Back to top