FT Seasonal Pool Attendant (Governours Square)
The Pool Attendant s responsible for maintaining an attractive, sanitary and safe swimming pool for residents
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Inspects swimming pool, deck, mechanical equipment, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintained in an attractive and clean condition, and/or identifying necessary repairs.
- Assists maintenance staff in maintaining swimming pool equipment (e.g. backwashing filters, pump equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring equipment is in proper working condition.
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pool equipment and facilities for the purpose of maintaining facilities and equipment in safe operating condition.
- Assists with setup and/or movement of equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events, etc.
- Enforces community rules and regulations regarding pool use
- Maintains pool including vacuuming, washing decks and flushing gutters.
- Maintains general cleanliness of swimming pool area and deck; may assist in maintaining order and discipline in clubhouse common areas associated with pool use
- Prepares sign-in sheets, checks patron identification and assigns lockers to patrons.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards.
- Must follow all safety/OSHA Requirements
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding pool equipment systems -
- Written & oral communication skills
- Available to work days and evenings, weekdays, and weekends
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
Education and Background:
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent
- CPO, Lifeguard/water safety or CPR certification/training may be required
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Meet Some of Bell Partners's Employees
Jeremy provides support for the staff of various properties, coordinating with departments within Bell Partners to handle issues as they arise and ensure that residents and investors receive excellent service.
Back to top