FT Maintenance Assistance-Make Ready (Southern Towers)
The Maintenance Assistant - Make Ready (Cleaning)reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for cleaning all vacated units to help prepare them for lease and move in. It is expected that the Maintenance Assistant- Make Ready (Cleaning) will assist with picking up trash on the property to keep the grounds clean.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Clean vacated apartments as directed by the Maintenance Manager, completely and on schedule
- Common Area and Office Inspection - Clean Common areas daily
- Ensure that the amenities are continually maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Help maintain a uniform landscaped look by picking up all debris on the grounds, around buildings, common areas and through breezeways of buildings
- Must follow all safety/OSHA Requirements
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Available to work days and evenings, weekdays, and weekends
- Basic understanding of maintenance and janitorial knowledge
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
Education and Background:
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years general maintenance experience, preferably in a multi-family environment
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Meet Some of Bell Partners's Employees
Jeremy provides support for the staff of various properties, coordinating with departments within Bell Partners to handle issues as they arise and ensure that residents and investors receive excellent service.
Back to top