Front Desk Associate (The Alexander at Sabal Point)
Community Center Representatives are responsible for providing service to residents and visitors at the property's Community Center. This is a part-time evening position. This position will work a rotating schedule that may include weekends.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
- Greets and provides customer service to the users and visitors of the community center and amenity areas.
- Monitors facility usage.
- Issues equipment, collects fees, maintains attendance records and assists in ensuring the proper care and use of equipment.
- Assists in enforcing rules and regulations of proper facility use (including generating maintenance service requests, amenity usage and guest occupancy meets community rules, operate equipment for amenity areas such as checking out equipment for amenity areas and business center, operation of fire pits, grills, etc).
- Responsible to know and use vendor rental contracts (i.e. paddle boats, tanning beds).
- Provides minor maintenance tasks as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility.
- Typing, professional telephone skills program registration, and financial transactions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Community Manager or Community Center Manager.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Inspects swimming pool, deck, hot tub, mechanical equipment, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintained in an attractive and clean condition, and/or identifying necessary repairs.
- Assists maintenance staff in maintaining swimming pool and amenity areas are clean and ensuring equipment is in proper working condition.
- Assists with setup and/or movement of equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events, etc.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong marketing, creativity skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and ability to use computer
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible in any situation, able to shift priorities
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent required; BA or BS preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of customer service. Experience in recreation, community or health club employment preferred
- CPO, Lifeguard/water safety or CPR certification/training may be required
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Back to top