Community Center Representative (The Reserve at Mayfaire)
Community Center Representatives are responsible for providing service to residents and visitors at the property's Community Center.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to all residents, prospects and visitors to the community
- Greets and provides customer service to the users and visitors of the community center.
- Monitors facility usage.
- Issues equipment, collects fees, maintains attendance records and assists in ensuring the proper care and use of equipment.
- Provides cash register and ID camera operations.
- Assists in enforcing rules and regulations of proper facility use (including maintenance, repairs and use of pool).
- Responsible to know and use vendor rental contracts (i.e. paddle boats, tanning beds).
- Provides maintenance tasks as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility.
- Typing, professional telephone skills program registration, and financial transactions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Community Manager or Community Center Manager.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management
- Follow Fair Housing Standards in all matters when working with prospects and residents
- Inspects swimming pool, deck, hot tub, mechanical equipment, etc. for the purpose of ensuring that it is suitable for safe operations, maintained in an attractive and clean condition, and/or identifying necessary repairs.
- Assists maintenance staff in maintaining swimming pool and hot tub equipment (e.g. backwashing filters, pump equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring equipment is in proper working condition.
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pool/hot tub equipment and facilities for the purpose of maintaining facilities and equipment in safe operating condition.
- Assists with setup and/or movement of equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events, etc.
- Maintains pool and hot tub including vacuuming, washing decks and flushing gutters.
- Maintains general cleanliness of swimming pool area, hot tub area deck
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards
Additional Functions and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong marketing, creativity skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and ability to use computer
- Must demonstrate support of Bell Core Values
- Must demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to successfully work on a team
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must be able to understand directives both orally and in writing
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful; mature, flexible in any situation, able to shift priorities
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must present a professional image
- Must be resourceful and well organized
Education and Background:
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age
- High School degree or equivalent required; BA or BS preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of customer service. Experience in recreation, community or health club employment preferred
- CPO, Lifeguard/water safety or CPR certification/training may be required
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Meet Some of Bell Partners's Employees
Jeremy provides support for the staff of various properties, coordinating with departments within Bell Partners to handle issues as they arise and ensure that residents and investors receive excellent service.
Back to top