Beeswax’s mission is to build great advertising software. Our product is an easy to use, massive scale and high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising system in the world and process billions of transactions per second. We’ve been acquired by Comcast’s FreeWheel. Joining our team means an even bigger vision than before, as well as increased benefits and access to resources for you to make an impact.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for our new customers’ rapid success on our platform. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales, Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams to provide solutions for Beeswax’s newest customers and prospects while managing their initial implementations through to a steady-state. You are an ad tech guru who simplifies the challenging language of the industry for customers new to programmatic and who can also own a room with ad tech veterans and chief technology officers.
This role requires engaging with both enterprise clients and nimble startups to ensure their technical needs are met, issues are resolved with speed and quality, and toughest questions are answered about our Bidder-as-a-Service™ and DSP platforms prior to and during their implementation phase. You will be goaled with ensuring clients move through their trial phase and become full-term customers who spend at scale on our platform.
You will also be responsible for re-engaging with existing customers that are now looking to implement new complex features and need specialized technical expertise.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Act as a technical subject matter expert on the Beeswax platform
- Deeply understand customers’ technical requirements and architect elegant technical solutions
- Elicit customer technical and business KPIs, and define the success criteria of an engagement
- Develop custom onboarding plans that will steer a customer toward success and scaled spend through the platform
- Manage onboardings for new accounts and ensure a customer’s first campaigns meet expectations
- Build a trusted relationship with customer stakeholders, particularly in ad ops, engineering, data science, and product roles
- Provide ongoing feedback to product and engineering to offer scalable solutions for our customers
- Go deep to troubleshoot customer issues and manage more complex issues that require product and engineering resources through to resolution
Who You Are:
- 4-7 years of work experience in a technical customer facing or support role in adtech that has led you to become a domain expert in real-time bidding and digital advertising
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding technical and business communication--both written and oral--and comfortable in front of strategic customers and senior level executives
- Passion for and pride in your work and your customers’ satisfaction
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong desire to build something great