Senior Product Manager, Audiences
- New York, NY
Beeswax’s mission is to build great advertising software. Our product is an easy to use, massive scale and high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising system in the world and process billions of transactions per second. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to set the vision, strategy and work on the roadmap for all things related to user identity and audiences. This includes all things related to developing a product strategy around user identity, the rich audiences that can be attached to those identities, and a suite of analytics products that give customers insights into those audiences and how they are helping them achieve their advertising goals.
This is perfect for a more technical product manager who loves large datasets, has experience with backend systems and also wants to build high impact customer features. In addition to your technical skills it’s perfect for someone, who likes to also work with customers and partners, is passionate about products, and is looking to accelerate their career at a growing organization.
AS A SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER ON THE AUDIENCES TEAM YOU WILL:
- Determine product vision and strategy for all things related to user identity and audiences
- You and your team will work on a high impact product roadmap related audiences and audience analytics
- Evaluate and select partners in the user identity and audience space and integrate their solutions into our platform
- Engage with the engineering team and our customers to determine the best product implementations around applying audience data
- Work with all essential members, internal and external, to achieve high-quality decisions and outcomes
- Report to our Chief Product Officer and Co-founder
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant product management or related experience
- A technical degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
- An excitement for high scale systems
- A Technical background and experience with product and engineering
- A desire to ship features on the regular
- A passion for products
- The ability to understand our customer’s needs on both the business and technical levels
- A desire to build something great
SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYEES AT BEESWAX VALUE:
- An ethic of service and a belief in putting the customer first
- A powerful sense to figure out what needs to be done right versus right now
- A curiosity about technology and a desire to use it in all sorts of domains
- An openness to feedback and more than just the spelling skills to know that there’s no I in Team
- An appreciation of repeatability, observability, and operational simplicity
MORE ABOUT US:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group and have grown rapidly.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate different professional experiences on our product & engineering teams. Some of our teammates hail from tech companies like Google, Amazon and Facebook; others from financial giants like Bloomberg and Bank of America; and more from some great software engineering cultures such as Compass and x.ai.
Back to top