- New York, NY
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking to hire Sales Directors to be the face of Beeswax - reaching out to key prospects and consultatively engaging with both outbound and inbound leads. You will work closely with the VP of Sales and CRO to apply our successful sales playbook, while also exercising your own creativity and unique customer engagement style. Additionally, you will collaborate with Beeswax’s engineering, product, and account management teams to provide market feedback and customer requirements. You will also be responsible for ensuring client expectations are managed appropriately, and that handoffs to solutions consultants and account managers are seamless.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for technology, digital media, and cloud-based infrastructure who has experience developing new relationships and driving revenue in the ad tech world.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities through both outbound and inbound means
- Generate new leads by researching the market and engaging with key stakeholders at qualified companies
- Qualify inbound leads through exploratory conversations
- Drive leads from qualification to close in a complex and competitive market
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and UI demos, and be able to effectively explain Beeswax’s unique market positioning and customer advantages
- Deeply understand existing and potential customers’ use cases and technical requirements, and be able to speak intelligently as to how the Beeswax platform can uniquely service those needs
- Become a product expert on the Beeswax platform, including our unique APIs, as well as a domain expert in real-time bidding and digital advertising
- Represent Beeswax at industry and networking events
- Scale our sales organization by helping build our sales processes and automation techniques
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of sales/account management experience in AdTech
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a meticulous attention to detail
- A strong learning curve, with the ability to understand a customer’s needs on both the business and technical sides
- A passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills, preferably with hands-on CRM experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.
Back to top