Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Beeswax’s mission is to build great advertising software. Our product is an easy to use, massive scale and highly available advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising system in the world and process millions of transactions per second. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group.
Beeswax is looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join our Optimization team. This team is simplifying Real Time Bidding for our customers and making it easy for them to train and deploy machine learning models on our platform. To do that, we build systems that provide customers easy access to their data, algorithms to train their models and APIs to easily deploy and evaluate the performance of their models. We’ll know we’re successful when we see our customers actively using our ML workflow and bidding with much higher success and effectiveness rates when using these tools.
AS A MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER ON THE OPTIMIZATION TEAM YOU WILL:
- Lead and grow a machine learning team to support both internal feature development and the creation of a framework our customers can use
- Work with customers and the product team to design optimization systems for both off-the-shelf use and customization through APIs
- Build and iterate on a workflow that enables our customers to take advantage of our data and ML infrastructure
- Develop highly scalable machine learning systems to automatically score and optimize real-time bidding advertising campaigns
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A minimum of 5 years experience building ML infrastructure and production models in a product driven driven environment
- Proficiency with statistics and statistical methods
- Experience working on a range of optimization problems in a production environment, such as click-through rate prediction, click-fraud detection, payment fraud, search ranking, text/sentiment classification, viewability prediction, or spam detection
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and libraries like Numpy/Pandas.
- Experience using machine learning libraries or platforms including Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-Learn, ML lib in production.
- Experience with data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift or Presto and data processing platforms such as Spark
- Experience with stream processing such as Kinesis or Kafka is a plus
- AdTech experience is a plus
MORE ABOUT US:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group and have grown rapidly.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate a wide range of professional experiences on our product & engineering teams. Some of our teammates hail from tech companies like Google, Amazon and Facebook; others from financial giants like Bloomberg and Bank of America; and more from some great software engineering cultures such as Compass and x.ai.
Back to top