Enterprise Account Director (Marketers)
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We were recently recognized as #46 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America, and #5 among all software companies. We were also #12 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC as well as part of BuiltIn NYC’s Best Small Companies to Work for. So come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Director to drive strategy and growth marketer with our brand-direct accounts. In this role, you will lead strategy and operations with our Enterprise marketer accounts You will develop executive level relationships, accounts plans, and identify new opportunities for growth. You will work closely with our team of Customer Success Managers to ensure flawless operational execution and the highest customer engagement.
Additionally, you will work very closely with our engineering, product, implementation, and support teams to provide market feedback and develop customer solutions. Your collaboration both internally and externally will ensure client expectations are managed appropriately and outcomes are delivered.
This role is perfect for someone who is entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and looking to accelerate their career at a rapidly growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own commercial relationships with brand-direct accounts, with responsibility for account strategy, growth and renewals.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans based on a strong understanding of customer goals, both business and technical.
- Use knowledge of Beeswax’s product offering and data-driven insights to come up with joint solutions to achieve customer objectives.
- Lead compelling strategic business reviews to identify customer needs and drive growth opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Identify new customer stakeholders to drive expansion opportunities
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of customer objectives
- Work with solutions consulting team to effectively onboard customers
- Work with sales leadership to forecast and identify new opportunities
- Serve as a point of escalation for product or customer success issues
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of post-college professional experience
- Experience as the commercial lead on complex enterprise accounts, including managing renewals and upsells
- Experience building and managing relationships with C and VP-level executives
- Experience managing marketer/brand accounts directly
- Strong understanding of advertising technology, including DSP, media, marketer, and agency business models
- The ability to learn & teach complex concepts to technical and non-technical contacts
- Passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a true enterprise relationship
- Dependable and accountable with a track record of working with cross-functional teams to deliver on complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
- BA/BS degree required
Back to top