Director of Product
- New York, NY
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have the power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We were recently recognized as #46 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America, and #5 among all software companies. We were also #12 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC and as part of BuiltIn NYC’s Best Small Companies to Work for. So come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are an easy to use, massive scale and high availability advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. We’re well funded by leading VCs, such as RRE and Foundry Group, and are growing our customer list and our engineering team. We offer our customers the most extensible and transparent advertising platform in the world and process millions of transactions per second.
We are looking for a Director of Product to set the vision, strategy and build the roadmap for all things related to our high scale serving systems and user data systems. This includes all things related to user identity, audiences, backend serving systems and optimization. This is the most high scale and performant part of our product suite and perfect for a more technical product manager who also wants to build high impact customer features.
Perfect for someone entrepreneurial, who likes to work with customers, is passionate about products, and is looking to accelerate their career at a growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own and manager the product vision and strategy for all things related to serving and user data
- You will execute on a high impact and ambitious product roadmap
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem with an emphasis on programmatic and backend systems
- Engage with the engineering team and our customers to determine the best product implementations
- You'll work with all essential members to achieve high-quality decisions and outcomes
- Reporting into our Chief Product Officer and Co-founder
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant product management or related experience
- You have a technical degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
- You get excited about high scale, high performance systems
- A technical acumen and ability to work closely with product and engineering
- A desire to ship new features and products
- A passion for products
- The ability to understand our customer’s needs on both the business and technical levels
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and a strong desire to build something great
Back to top