Customer Success Manager (Media & Tech)
- San Francisco, CA
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We were recently recognized as #46 on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies in America, and #5 among all software companies. We were also #12 on Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC and as part of BuiltIn NYC’s Best Small Companies to Work for. So come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to promote the retention and growth of our strategic media & tech accounts. You will work directly with our media & tech customers to ensure they achieve their business objectives for the Beeswax platform. You’ll provide tactical guidance on topics such as supply-path-optimization, partner selection, and other best practices for running managed or self-service media businesses. You’ll work closely with our sales team to identify new opportunities for growth with existing customers while contributing to the design and oversee the production of strategic account plans. You will manage a book of 10-15 media & tech accounts and will own all retention, adoption, and satisfaction efforts. Your performance will be measured on those respective dimensions.
We ask that you have a consultative mindset to manage customer relationships across a variety of team members, including their C-suite, engineering, product, and ad operations teams. Additionally, you will work very with our engineering, product, solutions, and support teams to provide market feedback and customer requirements including ensuring client expectations are managed appropriately as we grow our partnerships and co-develop solutions.
This role is perfect for someone who is customer obsessed, passionate about technology, and is looking to accelerate their career at a growing organization.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be the daily contact for our media & tech customers
- Implement account plans based on a strong understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, and their short and long-term goals
- Consult customers on best practices for running their managed or self-service media businesses
- Use knowledge of Beeswax’s product offering and data-driven insights to develop joint solutions to achieve customer goals
- Provide compelling business reviews with thoughtful insights and clearly outlined opportunities for growth
- Develop relationships with essential customer partners, especially operational partners using Beeswax daily
- Manage cross-functional Beeswax teams to ensure delivery of customer goals
- Work with solutions consulting team to effectively onboard and ramp new customers
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of account management or customer success experience in advertising technology, with a deep background in real time bidding
- Experience managing media & tech accounts such as publishers and data providers
- Experience building relationships with traders, ad operations managers, and supply development teams
- Experience with advertising technology, including DSP, media, marketer, and agency business models
- The ability to learn & teach technical concepts to technical and non-technical contacts
- Passion for customer success and track record of happy, growing customers
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a true enterprise relationship
- Dependable and accountable with a track record of working with cross-functional teams to support complex customer projects
- Comfortable taking ownership of your successes and failures
Meet Some of Beeswax's Employees
Mohammed H.Product Support Manager
Mo leads a team of analysts who answer customers’ questions, provide technical consultation, and troubleshoot issues to ensure that Beeswax users are successful.
Back to top