Supply Chain Manager
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle-certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
That's us, let's talk about you. Your domain will be supply chain, playing a key role on the team to ensure Beepi has all the most efficient systems and correct components in place to be a well-oiled machine. You’ll be out and about, running around to make sure no ball gets dropped, and you’re going to get your hands dirty.
You will analyze how we operate and develop supply chain strategies, with a focus on logistics and inventory. You’ll need an attention to detail, have a knack for complex planning, and a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing and operating a nationwide business.
- Develop the most efficient automotive logistics network in the planet: including resource management, cost management, and vendor management
- Create smart and lean inventory management processes utilizing technology with a focus on continuous improvement and ability to scale
- Build Beepi’s national vehicle transportation solution
- Project the sales and inventory to effectively plan capacity for each warehouse
- Collaborate with business to ensure supply targets are met
- Lead Field Ops technology roadmap
- Manage a growing Supply Chain team
- Be a builder, and be darn good at it
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years' experience in warehousing, supply chain and/or inventory management
- Experience in designing and implementing warehouse and logistics infrastructure
- Proficient at building and leading teams; experience in working with remote teams a huge plus
- Hands-on experience working with engineering teams to design and implement ERP/WMS systems
- The ability to dive deep into data and provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- MBA preferred
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top