Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle-certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
You're an engineer extraordinaire, a dang-good developer, a creative coder, and jump at opportunities to work on new tech stacks like React and Node.js. There are plenty of opportunities out here in the Bay Area to ply your trade. But Beepi offers two things that are surprisingly difficult to find: a chance to make a difference, and to work with a crack team of developers. You could wither away at a big name software firm, slaving over mind-numbing projects day-after-day, or you could join Beepi, and build the most exciting and ambitious peer-to-peer marketplace to date.
- Build amazing features, and own the APIs and tools that power mobile and web, consumer-facing and internal
- Work alongside Beepi's top-notch engineers and designers to build amazing products
- Write great code that is legible, pithy, efficient, modular, well-tested and handles any edge case you throw at it
- Become proficient on, and use latest cross-platform frameworks such as Node.js & React
- Dive in and solve problems, big and small with agility and enthusiasm
- Run point on key architectural decisions
- Mentor and learn from others, be awesome in code reviews and give/take constructive feedback
- Influence and implement product ideas of your own
- 4+ years experience in developing web apps (large-scale web / e-commerce applications with web services a plus)
- Strong back-end experience required: >=1 of Node.js, Java, PHP, Rails, .NET
- Expert in database architecture with ability to write and optimize SQL queries
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment is a big plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field with demonstrated academic excellence is required
- Fast paced start-up experience at a hyper-growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top