Senior Product Designer
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
As a Beepin’ awesome Designer Beepier, you’ll work side-by-side with product, engineering and the customer experience team to translate consumer feedback and needs into beautiful, intuitive layouts and interactions. You’ll dabble across the entire design stack, turning wireframes into pixel-perfect mockups and assets our engineering can work with you to implement.
Make no mistake: used car transactions are not trivial; there are many, complex steps, both consumer-facing and behind-the-scenes, required to ensure a truly seamless, clean transaction. Your work will become the Beepi customer experience, delighting buyers and sellers to no end, and turning what used to be a horrible experience into the impossible: something amazing.
- Establish a consistent, revolutionary aesthetic that will change the course of the auto industry
- Build and mentor a killer design team, turning caterpillars into butterflies. Killer butterflies
- Work with product to collect and interpret consumer feedback and business requirements
- Diverge and converge, rapidly prototyping interfaces and iterating based on feedback
- Create pixel-perfect, near-functional mocks, animations, and assets for engineering to knock out of the park
- Understand feasibility, and work cross-functionally to balance customer experience with development timelines
- 7+ years User Interface/ User Experience design
- BS or MS in graphic or interaction design, or relevant experience in a related field
- Solid design fundamentals, with strong visual design skills, including in motion design
- Native mobile app design a must, including an understanding of what can be done easily, and what can theoretically be done, if it was important enough
- Experience designing across multiple device types (desktop and mobile, native and web)
- And a willingness to get your hands super duper dirty. Nothing is below you. Being on the ground, in the thick of things, is where you thrive.
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top