Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle-certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
That’s us, let’s talk about you. You've been on the Marketing scene for at least a few years; absorbing, learning, and executing. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are an action-oriented quick learner. You know what it means to work hard and play hard. But most importantly, you're hungry to LEARN what it takes to build a business that is disrupting an industry and market to its consumers.
The Digital Marketing Team was recently formed to focus on growing the business and users through different acquisition, retention, and engagement channels. We are an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketing team that is building the foundation on which Beepi will continue to grow.
- Create, manage, and execute growth marketing campaigns
- Compose compelling stories about our cars on various acquisition and retention channels
- Support management of our social media, display, search, and email programs
- Monitor and report on daily growth marketing initiatives on our social and search channels
- Conduct research to gain insights on consumer behavior to make our products more discoverable on mobile and desktop
- Create and execute on grassroots marketing action plans to influence Beepi’s target demographics
- Execute on referral and influencer marketing
- Evangelize the Beepi brand through local online channels
- 3+ year experience in a marketing or analytics role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Anthropology, Economics, or a related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior writing skills with a natural flair for story-telling
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to network
- Previously proven independent ambition requiring little supervision
- Extremely organized and results-driven
Back to top