People Operations Business Partner
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
Beepi is looking for a People Operations Business Partner to help grow our business and take it to the next level. Are you innately curious about people? Are you highly organized? Then this just might be the job for you. We are seeking a business partner who is excited to roll up their sleeves and determine how to help our business scale while maintaining our culture and keeping Beepi a great place to work.
- Act as a one-stop contact for all things related to people in your assigned functional teams
- Provide high-touch support to leaders and employees through training and coaching
- Work with team leaders to scope and execute great people projects (e.g., leader/employee development, compensation strategy design)
- Maintain a great working environment and culture for the business unit
- Develop HR processes and drive employee tasks to completion
- Assist with collection and analysis of employee data
- BA/BS required, Masters in relevant subject matter preferred
- 5+ years experience in human resources, 2+ years in a business partner capacity
- Deep understanding of labor laws for both exempt and nonexempt employees
- High curiosity about people, organizational behavior, and organizational design
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience delivering presentations and training to stakeholders
- Must be comfortable learning new systems including HRIS, ADP and compensation/budget planning tools
- Highly organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects
- Adept at problem solving and providing creative solutions to address them
- Startup experience is a plus
- A fast-paced startup experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top