Growth Operations Representative (Collegiate, Contractor)
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle-certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
That’s us, let’s talk about you. You are a current college/university student on a US campus who is involved in a diverse assortment of clubs and activities. You are a friendly, outgoing “people person” who knows what it means to work hard and play hard. You enjoy hearing people’s stories, and you can make friends with strangers. But that’s not all - you’re willing to get your hands dirty with just about anything.
The Growth Operations Associate is a vital Beepi evangelist who connects Beepi to the Public. You’ll use your entrepreneurial spirit to share our story with countless people and will be responsible for educating students, professors, administrators, friends and family on how Beepi works, and why the automobile industry will never be the same again.
- Build profile of target audience in local metro area
- Create and execute on a grassroots marketing action plan to implement on and off campus targeting one of Beepi’s target demographics
- Examples of this may include: Pushing promotions through social media, getting involved in student vendor fairs, networking with professors, spreading flyers around public watering holes, etc.
- Measure and report on campaign results
- Evangelize the Beepi brand through local online channels
- Current college/university student at a US school with at least 1 year remaining (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors are all welcome to apply!)
- Heavy involvement in on-campus activities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 0-3 years of experience in a sales, customer service, or marketing role
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to network
- Previously proven independent ambition requiring little supervision
JOB DETAIL SECTION
- 6-10 hours per week
- Independent contractor position
- Hourly wage and large cash bonus potential
- Mentorship from senior leaders at Beepi
- Weekly video chat meetings with program leaders
- A network in Silicon Valley
- $500 discount on buying a car (after sticking with the program for at least 1 semester)
- Letter of recommendation to use for future jobs (if assignment is completed successfully)
- Ability to shape a brand new program
- Beepi swag
Back to top