Growth Marketing Manager
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
Beepi is looking for a growth marketing expert to drive our customer acquisition and engagement across multiple channels.
Let’s talk about you. You are the conductor of the digital marketing orchestra. You are the big picture person who understands the overall landscape and executes campaigns on multiple platforms. You love data analytics and have a knack for creating elegant dashboards to display KPIs. You are always evolving your search strategies based on current performance and market trends. You also have a keen eye for design sensibility and have experience developing, iterating and optimizing our mobile app, website, as well as owned and earned content. The right person is at the intersection of social & search marketing, analytics, and innovation.
- Manage all social, organic, and paid search channels
- Develop and maintain KPIs to measure growth and success of Marketplace and digital campaigns
- Collaborate with Analytics, Product, and Marketplace teams to gain insight into our customers and their market
- Perform A/B tests to constantly optimize to drive sales for both buyers and sellers
- Create and maintain growth marketing dashboards
- Build and optimize buyer and seller funnels to drive conversions
- Stay current with search industry trends and best practices
- 5+ years' experience managing paid and organic search
- 3+ years' experience managing social media channels
- Experience with Facebook advertising
- Proficient at reaching users on mobile (i.e., mobile ads)
- Startup experience is a must
- Experience in content and content marketing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Fluent in Excel
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel
- Passion for cars is a plus
- A fast-paced startup experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top