Engineer, Quality Assurance
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
At Beepi, our developers move fast and take corners aggressively. That's why we need a talented Quality Assurance team to keep all four wheels on the track and perform tune-ups on the fly. This is a challenging environment, and your skills will be put to the test, but you'll grow immensely during the process. If you're passionate about working with crack programmers to create precision innovation, we'd love to speak with you!
- Work with the Engineering and Product teams to fully understand all of our products and use cases, and know how to test every inch of the code
- Understand all the testing intricacies of web and mobile products
- Test both UI centric applications as well as back-end services
- Build and maintain our QA environments
- Work in a fast paced environment and find the right balance between delivering quality products and aggressive release cycles
- Provide the utmost detail around each bug (detailed steps to reproduce, screenshots, accurate prioritization, etc)
- Lead all efforts around implementing testing best practices and creating a scalable quality assurance process
- 3+ years in a Test Engineer position
- 3+ years testing iOS and Android native applications as well as web applications (responsive applications, multi-browser support)
- 2+ years experience with automation frameworks for web and mobile (i.e. Calabash, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Must be able to use various debugging tools to help diagnose issues and provide detail
- Should have the ability to set up and configure IIS, SQL Server environments
- A fast-paced startup experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top