Data Scientist, Pricing
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. For buyers, Beepi makes their #2 most important purchase an easy and simple decision. For sellers, we offer a process that defies anything else out in the market with guaranteed pricing and lightning-quick practices. We truly strive to give customers that warm, fuzzy feeling.
To do this efficiently, we are building a 100% proprietary, industry-leading pricing algorithm. You will be a part of this from the start as a brilliant data analyst that contributes analytics, insights, and expertise. More specifically: we’re looking for somebody smart, intellectually curious, and passionate about our business to shape our overall strategy and help define the future of our company. No big deal.
- Wrangle, extract, transform, and load data from various databases, formats, and data sources
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex automotive data sets
- Communicate data analysis and findings through effective data visualizations
- Design and run pricing experiments
- Classify unlabeled data or predict into the future with applied statistics and machine learning algorithms
- At least 1-3 years of analytics experience. Bonus if in tech, automotive, or consulting industry.
- Creative problem-solver who is comfortable operating in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Expert proficiency with SQL, R, SAS and/or other statistical modeling software
- Experience building models with Python and presenting with visualizations (Tableau, Looker, ggPlot, etc.)
- Bonus if you have a passion for cars and regularly browse Craigslist
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Meet Some of Beepi's Employees
Vehicle Inspection Specialist
Robert inspects cars that come through the Fremont warehouse. He keeps quality control standards high and makes sure all vehicles that leave the facility are perfect.
Back to top