Data Scientist, Pricing
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. For buyers, Beepi makes their #2 most important purchase an easy and simple decision. For sellers, we offer a process that defies anything else out in the market with guaranteed pricing and lightning-quick practices. We truly strive to give customers that warm, fuzzy feeling.
To do this efficiently, we are building a 100% proprietary, industry-leading pricing algorithm. You will be a part of this from the start as a brilliant data analyst that contributes analytics, insights, and expertise. More specifically: we’re looking for somebody smart, intellectually curious, and passionate about our business to shape our overall strategy and help define the future of our company. No big deal.
- Wrangle, extract, transform, and load data from various databases, formats, and data sources
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex automotive data sets
- Communicate data analysis and findings through effective data visualizations
- Design and run pricing experiments
- Classify unlabeled data or predict into the future with applied statistics and machine learning algorithms
- At least 1-3 years of analytics experience. Bonus if in tech, automotive, or consulting industry.
- Creative problem-solver who is comfortable operating in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Expert proficiency with SQL, R, SAS and/or other statistical modeling software
- Experience building models with Python and presenting with visualizations (Tableau, Looker, ggPlot, etc.)
- Bonus if you have a passion for cars and regularly browse Craigslist
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top