Customer Outreach (Entry Level)
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
That’s us, let’s talk about you. You are a friendly, outgoing “people person” who is comfortable speaking with customers from all walks of life. You enjoy hearing people’s stories, and you can make friends with strangers. But that’s not all - you’re willing to get your hands dirty with just about anything.
The Customer Outreach (Entry Level) is a vital Beepi evangelist who connects with sellers around the country. You’ll share our story with countless people and be responsible for winning hearts and minds with friendly conversation. This means cold calling, which can be incredibly tough. But you’re the type of person to pick yourself up in the face of failure and keep on trying. If you’re ready for a major challenge and want to experience personal growth while changing the auto industry, this might be the perfect job for you.
- Evaluate leads and make dozens of cold calls daily to car sellers
- Educate sellers about the Beepi inspection process and set appointments
- Maintain and follow up with a large lead pipeline to hit weekly inspection goals
- Help to improve lead generation and nurturing processes
- Associate’s Degree or some college preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in a retail sales or customer service role
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to persuade
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top