Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used car salesman on the lot. Instead, Beepi makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
Beepi is looking for an engagement marketing manager who will be responsible for leading our customer retention initiatives by engaging with our new and existing customers with relevant content throughout the customer journey.
Let’s talk about you. You know our customers and what it takes to not only keep them but attract more. You understand the customer journey and the steps necessary to provide that sticky experience. You love data analytics and have a knack for leveraging different tools to create new audiences. You are always brainstorming new search strategies based on current performance and customer feedback. You also have a keen eye for design sensibility and experience developing, iterating and optimizing digital advertising and web content that propels the brand and business forward. The right person lives at the intersection of marketing, data, analytics, customer savvy and lead generation.
- Create and execute email and customer contact strategies optimized for ROI
- Own retention and acquisition KPIs through email marketing
- Collaborate with creative department to design email templates for each campaign
- Define customer segmentation for each step of customer journey and design campaigns to target these segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of analysts, business, product and engineering to incorporate promotion strategy in emails
- Manage customer life cycle and journey through retention and acquisition funnels for email to increase engagement and decrease drop-offs
- Define and perform A/B tests and use results to optimize campaigns
- Create and report campaign KPIs in customer retention and engagement dashboard
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to drive marketing automation and CRM operations
- Own and manage day-to-day communication with CRM vendors
- 5 years' experience in CRM, retention marketing, and automation platforms
- 2 years' experience reaching and retaining mobile users
- Startup experience is a must
- Hands on experience in creating and maintaining CRM roadmap
- Experience working with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Analytical and data-driven with experience in advanced A/B testing to improve customer acquisition, retention and engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or a related field
- Fluent in Excel, HTML, and SQL
- Experience with optimizing conversion and retention funnels
- Familiarity with analytics such as, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Facebook
- Passion for cars is a plus
- A fast-paced startup experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Back to top