Automotive Title Clerk
Beepi is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell cars 100% online. We combine a rigorous vehicle certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best car-buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the auto industry from the ground up.
We need you help us keep Beepi’s registration system in order. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the proper registration of every Beepi vehicle and innovating our systems to help us stay efficient as we grow. This is a fantastic opportunity for detail-oriented applicants who want to peer inside the workings of a major automotive operation and help it grow across all 50 states.
- Ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Process auto registrations through AVRS
- Resolve issues with customer titles pre-delivery
- Prepare registration paperwork and perfect titles
- Submit all legal transfer documents to DMV for auto registrations
- Train others on title/paperwork troubleshooting
- Record vehicle liens accurately
- Answer customer inquiries/concerns regarding financing in person or by e-mail, fax or telephone in a professional, customer-focused manner
- Daily bank payoffs including continuous follow-up with banks
- 3-5 years of auto registration at medium/high dealership experience preferred
- Able to provide support as needed on sale/customer promotion dates (some weekends)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements, tax and title documents and manuals
- Great communication skills—in person, over email and phone
- Strong computer skills, experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office a plus
- Maintain highest ethical practices and protect valuable company/customer information
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Great team player with a positive attitude and a strong problem-solving mindset
- Two-year degree preferred
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Super-competitive salary and health benefits
- Catered lunches and dinners
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks (both healthy and unhealthy)
- Best wellness program in town! Up to $100 gym reimbursement per month
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Meet Some of Beepi's Employees
Vehicle Inspection Specialist
Robert inspects cars that come through the Fremont warehouse. He keeps quality control standards high and makes sure all vehicles that leave the facility are perfect.
Back to top