Technology Project Manager (Scrum Master)
- Santa Monica, CA
Welcome to Beautycounter. Want to help build a mission-driven business and build technology for a fast-growing company based in Santa Monica? Technology is no small task at Beautycounter - it is a cornerstone of the Beautycounter customer experience, seamlessly building fantastic user experiences and difficult solutions to support millions of consumers.
We are looking for a fantastic project manager to work with our custom development teams. These teams deliver tools for our internal users and help to launch new products and promotions.
In this role you will:
- Manage assigned teams to deliver on the department's Tech Roadmap, understanding the scope of the projects, the resources required, and the expected delivery dates
- Work with your development teams to deliver clean, safe code using Agile practices and tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Remove obstacles to project success both before a project starts and while it is in progress
- Develop and manage project plans that include time, scope, activities, risks, escalations, outcomes, and resource requirements
- Drive alignment of goals across the technology team, other project managers, development leads, and business stakeholders
- Define and guide key stakeholders to align project objectives, to identify cross-project dependencies, and to leverage resources appropriately
- Provide leadership to projects in an enterprise environment
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 years+ experience with technology
- Great communication and prioritization skills to work with the business and understand their needs
- Understanding of digital technologies such as content management systems, administration systems, product catalogs, and e-commerce tools
- Experiencing working with technology teams an asset
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top