At Beautycounter, we go beyond clean to get safer beauty into the hands of everyone. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer beauty brand and acquired by the Carlyle Group in April 2021, we develop and distribute roughly 100 beauty products across skin care, makeup, and personal care, serving both the United States and Canada.
In addition to our Never List™, which excludes over 1,800 questionable ingredients from our formulations, we’ve established a rigorous set of safety standards for both our products and our manufacturing partners. And, through our advocacy efforts, we’ve helped introduce more health-protective legislation to the beauty industry.
Beautycounter is proud to be a Certified B Corporation that’s committed to more sustainable packaging, responsible sourcing, and a policy of total transparency. Awards include Fast Company's Most Innovative, Allure's Best of Beauty, Glamour's Beauty Awards, Refinery29's Innovators List, WWD's 2019 Best-Performing Beauty Company, and CNBC's Disruptor 50.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Human Resources and Recruitment jobs in Nantucket, MA delivered to your inbox every week.
We are hiring a part-time associate to work at our Nantucket store for the 2023 season.
We are looking for a key holder to support the daily business of our Nantucket location. The ideal candidate will maintain an incredible environment in which customers have a fun and memorable experience, employees are motivated to do their best and the business thrives.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Greet customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Create and maintain lasting customer connections through clientele services
- Seamlessly support our omni-channel business in-store
- Consistently meet sales and profitability targets
- Educate customers on Beautycounter’s mission and advocacy work
- Maintain outstanding visual merchandising standards at all times
What you will bring to this role:
- Passion for the customer and employee experience
- Knowledge of the clean beauty market and industry trends.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Commitment and passion for Beautycounter's mission.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a customer centric retail environment
- Beauty industry experience preferred
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Availability and flexibility to workdays, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed to support the business.
All applicants must have their own housing for the season.
Pay: $16.15-$19.38 for work locations in Nantucket, Massachusetts, with individual pay determined by several factors including, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, education, and training. Salary ranges are determined in good faith by role, level, and location.
Part Time Associates are eligible for sick days in accordance with MA state law. Full Time Associates are eligible for bonus and benefits below.
Bonus: Additional compensation includes an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
Benefits at Beautycounter:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance effective the 1st of the month following hire date
- Bc paid and supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Bc contribution to HSA plan (if enrolled in HSA compatible plan)
- Healthcare and dependent care FSA
- Health & Wellness support for all employees (at no cost!) through Modern Health
- 401(k) plan with company match following 90 days of employment
- Unlimited Vacation for Exempt Associates (or 15 days Paid Time Off for Non-Exempt Associates)
- 14 Company Paid Holidays per year
- 20 hours of Paid Volunteer Time off per year
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.