One by one, we are leading a movement to a future where all beauty is clean beauty. We are powered by people, and our collective mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. Formulate, advocate & educate- that's our motto for creating products that truly perform while holding ourselves to unparalleled standards of safety.
Why? It's really this simple: Beauty should be good for you.
The successful candidate will own copy and content for all sales, events and social mission (advocacy, sustainability, giving) channels across digital and print assets.
- Work closely with Head of Content and team of copywriters to develop and execute branded communications strategies in support of skin care and makeup product launches across web, PR, email, social media, retail, events and Consultant education assets- ensuring brand tone is consistent across each channel.
- Write copy for all Sales incentives across digital and print assets including extensive Consultant education tools, social media assets, emails, and training videos.
- Work cross-functionally with departments (i.e. sales, events, social mission, product marketing) to brainstorm, develop innovative content and thematic storytelling across each initiative, while maintaining consistent brand voice.
- Work closely with Head of Content and creative team to develop Consultant-targeted campaigns, focusing on optimizing field recruitment, retention strategy, and surpassing sales goals.
- Work closely with Head of Content to develop and build out various Consultant event themes to be carried out across digital and print assets throughout the year.
- Work closely with Social Mission team to manage and write all copy for annual Social & Environmental Responsibility Report-an in-depth report detailing our advocacy, sustainability, and giving efforts within the world of clean beauty.
- Work closely with Social Mission team to build out the content on the Mission Hub, our one stop shop for all things social mission on beautycounter.com
- Research and write copy for all Social Mission-themed emails.
- Research and write long-form blog content speaking to Beautycounter's Social Mission efforts in the world of clean beauty.
- Work closely with ecommerce team throughout each project to ensure their creative needs are being met, i.e. the scope of the project and the initial ask in the creative brief is aligning with the final deliverable.
- Support team of copy writers with all copy needs related to owned channels.
- Work with project manager(s) to support routing process-i.e. approvals across each department, editing, and proofing.
- Efficiently work within tight deadlines to manage projects and write concise, well-polished content with strong calls-to-action.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends with both Social Mission storytelling and Direct-to-Consumer storytelling in the clean beauty space.
- Continually research corporate sustainability efforts, policies and trends to inform our Social Mission storytelling roadmap and ensure Beautycounter is a leader in the clean beauty space.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years writing or editing experience.
- A strong problem solver with excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work quickly, efficiently and adapt to last-minute changes.
- A true self-starter who can take direction and also work independently and accomplish team goals.
- Familiarity with clean beauty I direct-to-consumer I Social Mission spaces a plus.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, basic understanding of HTML, Microsoft Word and Excel.
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top